Bennett’s War VIP Trip Sweepstakes
Sweepstakes starts at 8:00 pm. PDT on August 8, 2019 and ends at 11:59 a.m. PDT on August 12th, 2019 (Last day to enter is August 12th, 2019 until 11:59 a.m.)
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. The Sweepstakes is open only to residents of the forty-eight (48) contiguous continental United States who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry.
- SPONSOR: WSOR Film Group, LLC dba Forrest Films (“Sponsor”)– 302 N. Sheridan St. Corona, CA 92880 (“Sponsor”).
- TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes by going to https://hollywoodelectrics.com/pages/bennetts-war-sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes period. By reading these Official Rules and following the online instructions to enter you agree to all Sweepstakes terms. Entries must be submitted by 11:59 am (PDT) August 12, 2019. Submissions are only accepted through the Hollywood Electrics web page. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, mutilated, misdirected entries. All entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. No mechanical reproductions of entries allowed. Limit one (1) entry per person or household regardless of entry method.
- LIMITATIONS: Employees, temporary employees, independent contractors, and interns of Sponsor and/or its subsidiaries, affiliates, related entities, distributors, and their respective agents, officers, directors, managers, vendors or franchise partners, and members of the immediate families and household members of each are not eligible. The term “members of the immediate families” includes spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, and grandchildren. Taxes on prizes, if any, are the responsibility of the winner.
- PRIZES: Two (2) winners (“Winners”) will be selected to win VIP Tickets (“Prize”) to the Premiere of Bennett’s War at location currently scheduled to take place on August 13, 2019, but subject to change in Sponsor’s sole discretion (“Event”). The VIP Ticket includes: One (1) tickets to the red carpet premiere and screening of Bennett’s War on Tuesday, August 13, 2019. Winner of any Prize involving travel to the Event must possess valid travel documents in order to travel (in compliance with applicable law(s)). Sponsor shall not be responsible for airfare or car rental for Winner and his/her guest in the event. Transportation and hotel accommodations will not be provided. Winner shall be responsible for his/her own travel arrangements and transportation costs associated with this Sweepstakes Prize (Approximate Retail Value is US $40.00). The Prize is not redeemable for cash (except as provided herein) or transferable (except as provided herein); no substitutions are allowed except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion, if a featured prize becomes unavailable. Winner is responsible for all expenses not specifically mentioned herein, including federal, state, and local taxes associated with the Prize, daily meals and any transportation costs. Winner and his/her guest will be required to execute any necessary release form(s), affidavit form(s) and W-9 form(s).
- CONSUMER DISCLOSURE:ODDS OF WINNING THE SWEEPSTAKES WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS SATISFYING THE ENTRY AND ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA DESCRIBED ABOVE.
- PROCEDURES: The random selection of two (2) Winners on August 12, 2019 will be determined by an employee of Sponsor among eligible entries received. If applicable, no individual shall be eligible to win more than one (1) of the Prizes.
- WINNERS: Winner will be notified by phone and/or an email message within four (4) hours of the selection. Winner will be required to confirm his/her name, address, and email address, or the Prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. If a Prize is returned as undeliverable, or if a Prize Winner is unable to be contacted via phone or email message, Sponsor shall have the right, but not the obligation, to select an alternate winner. By entering and accepting a Prize, Winner, and his/her guest, hereby grant an irrevocable sub-license and absolute right and permission to Sponsor, and its related affiliates, to use their name and/or likeness for advertising and promotional purposes, except where prohibited. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such account by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning account addresses for the domain and number associated with such account. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted or the owner of an account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. All offers are non-transferable.
- RESERVATIONS: By entering this Sweepstakes, you accept and agree to abide by and be bound by these rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, human error, technical malfunction, failures, omission, interruption, deletion, or defect of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, servers access providers or software including, but not limited to any injury or damage to participants’ or any other person’s computers relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes; inability to access the entry website or any pages thereof; theft tampering destruction, or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries; entry submissions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete, illegible garbled or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, and randomly award the Prize from among all eligible entries received prior to action taken by Sponsor should fraud, virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the game.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Winner assumes liability for losses or injuries caused or claimed to be caused by participating in the Sweepstakes, or by the acceptance, possession, use of, or failure to receive any Prize. By entering this Sweepstakes, you release, discharge, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, related entities, and their respective directors, officers, managers, members, employees and agents (“Sponsor Parties”) from any and all liability for injuries to any person (including death), or property, loss or damage of any kind arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from or in connection with the Sweepstakes or acceptance, use, misuse or possession of any Prize and waive any and all claims against Sponsor Parties for any and all such injuries, loss or damage.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: SPONSOR MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ORAL OR WRITTEN, CONCERNING THIS SWEEPSTAKES. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT MAY BE IMPOSED BY APPLICABLE LAW ARE LIMITED IN ALL RESPECTS TO THE DURATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES. IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR PARTIES OR ANYONE ELSE INVOLVED IN THE CREATION OR OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
- DISPUTES: Sponsor shall resolve any dispute or situation not covered by these Official Rules. Its decision shall be final and binding.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: The Sweepstakes and all of the related pages, contents, and code are the copyright of Sponsor and its related parent, subsidiaries, and affiliates. Copying or unauthorized use of any copyrighted material or trademarks without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: This Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. This Sweepstakes and these Official Rules will be governed by the laws of the State of California. Any court of competent jurisdiction sitting within the State of California will be the exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes and these Official Rules. In the event that the Sweepstakes is challenged by any legal or regulatory authority, Sponsor reserves the right to discontinue or modify the Sweepstakes, or to disqualify entrants residing in the affected geographic areas. In such event, the released parties will not have any liability to entrants who are disqualified due to such action.